Thursday, July 23, 2009

Statement of Interest and cover latter submitted to the World Bank


ALAUTERIO NTEGYEREIZE
ntegean@yahoo.com/ antegyereize@law.mak.ac.ug

STATEMENT OF INTEREST

Iam particularly interested in working with you because World Bank’s goal of alleviating poverty and promoting development identifies with my aspirations, notably, my dream to see the communities around me and the world at large develop socially and economically.

Being a person born and brought up in a peasant family and having realized the negative effects of poverty, I feel that it is my responsibility to join the struggle and advocate for and champion development focused programmes. But this can only be possible I have a platform from which I can give my input. This position with your institution therefore offers me this opportunity.

Joining your organization will therefore help to shape me into a resourceful person not only to my home country and surrounding communities, but also relevant at the international level. My knowledge in Public International Law and International Economic law will be put use.

In addition, I strongly detest corruption because it is the hotbed and an enemy of development. With my knowledge of law, research, coupled with finance and analytical skills, I aspire to join World Bank in fighting this cancer and supplement the efforts aimed at kicking poverty out of Africa.

Iam a person who views trade and business development as one way of realizing social and economic development, the same values your institution cherishes. This has motivated me to do my undergraduate on the progress of Doha Trade talks which, among others, are aimed at liberalizing Agricultural trade corroborates my profound interest in economic development. This is because agricultural is the backbone of most developing countries, including Uganda. This research paper has been submitted to Makerere University, Kampala in fulfillment for the award of a Bachelors Degree in Law and can be accessed from the Faculty of Law.
Alauterio Ntegyereize
Legal Informatics centre,
Faculty of Law, Makerere University,
P.o Box 7062, Kampala
Tel. (Mobile): 0712 196 822/ 0702 341 473
Email: ntegean@yahoo.com/ antegyereize@law.mak.ac.ug
7th July 2009


COVER LETTER

Dear Hiring Manager,

I have been excited to read about the Team Assistant job opening at World Bank-Uganda Country Office. I have vast experience in various fields, including management, finance, accounts and research.

In addition to my extensive office experience, have strong communication, computing, administrative and team-building skills, which I believe you are looking for in a Team Assistant. For instance, I have used my interpersonal skills to effectively and efficiently execute my duties in a calm, professional manner at the Faculty of Law Makerere University where I am working as a Computer Laboratory Assistant; administratively, I have served students despite the fact that they are always troublesome.

Furthermore, I have developed strong research skills during the four years spent studying law. This, coupled with strong report writing skills together with financial management experience acquired when I was working with Maganjo Grain Millers Ltd, illustrate my suitability for this position. I offer all these skills for the service of your organization once given an opportunity to work for you.

Thank you for your positive consideration. I look forward to hearing from you to arrange an interview.

Yours Sincerely,


ALAUTERIO NTEGYEREIZE
Applicant



8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ntegye,
    This letter looks great!
    You described yourself very as an asset.
    And your passion/drive for why you apply.

    Was your Letter of interest successful?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi ...

    So did you get in?

    Another question why both? a statement of interest is equally a cover letter in Practise

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have provided the nice sample of the written statement of interest internship . Such papers must be dome with the highest quality because it is an important paper. And while writing it everyone should keep high attention to the details and requirements. In some cases, it can be even good to hire the expert who will show you how to do it properly and how to receive the positive result. Such an expert will provide you with a full range of writing services including editing and proofreading of your paper. It can be the best choice if you are not a good writer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Writing the statement of interest internship is the hard task which will require special writing and editing skills. In most case, you will have to create the powerful paper that will open more opportunities for you to increase your chances to be accepted into the desired educational program. It will be good to hire the expert writing services that will help you with all questions related to the writing of such papers. You will receive the professionally written, edited and formatted paper and will learn how to make such papers.

    ReplyDelete